Take in the sunset from the sea off Capri when the island is bathed in golden light. Take a dip by dusk and relax with a Prosecco toast on board.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
From 15 April 2023 to 15 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Sorrento's Marina Piccola near Bar Ruccio between 4:15 and 4:30PM
- Sail past the Marina Grande fishing village and ruins of an ancient Roman villa on Sorrento's coast
- Cruise past the Faraglioni and around the island of Capri to take in the coves, grottoes (including the Blue Grotto), and beaches
- Swim stop (beach towels and snorkeling equipment included)
- Return to Sorrento around 8:30PM
- Bottle of prosecco and soft drinks, water and beer
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento: €5.00 p.p. to be paid at the meeting point
We will be in touch soon with all the details you need for your minicruise.
Don't forget your swimsuit!
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno