Set sail from Sorrento on a private boat with English-speaking skipper to explore the Amalfi Coast! Spend a day relaxing and having fun in the waters of the Mediterranean off the most beautiful coastline in Italy at your own pace.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour along the Amalfi Coast
- Departure from the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola
- English-speaking skipper
- Water, soft drinks, and beer on board
- Dock in Positano and Amalfi with free time to explore
- Stops to swim and snorkel along the coast
- Snorkeling gear
- Return to the port of Sorrento
- Taxes and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Transport on the coast
- Tickets to optional museums and monuments
- Tips and extras
Boat tours to the Amalfi Coast depart from the port in Marina Piccola, meeting point at Bar Ruccio at the time we will agree upon after you book. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen (and a camera!).
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"