"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
Boat tour of Capri departing from Sorrento with an exclusive group of maximum 7 passengers, including Prosecco on board and time to dock on Capri and explore the town on foot.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento port in Marina Piccola: 8:15AM
- Boat transfer to Capri with max 7 passsengers
- Sail around the island, passing the Faraglioni and Punta Carena
- Drop anchor twice to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling gear
- Green Grotto and While Grotto visits (optional stop at the Blue Grotto, ticket not included)
- Dock on Capri to visit the town by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Stop on the beach on Capri for a snack
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 4:15PM and 5:30PM
- Tax (excluding disembarkation tax) and fuel
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto: €14/person
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point is at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola (close to Bar Ruccio) around 7:45 AM for departure 8:15 AM; we will contact you with precise details. The return to Sorrento is scheduled between 4:15 PM and 5:30 PM.
The departure is scheduled at 8.15 am which allows you to reach the Blue Grotto at opening hours to avoid long waits that often exceed two hours with the risk of not being able to guarantee entry.
We suggest bringing your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
Other offers MBS Blu Charter
€ 85 per guest
€ 109 per guest
From € 900 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
€ 105 per guest
€ 159 per guest
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
This is a full day, departing at 9am and returning about 5pm. The trip goes from the port in Sorrento to Marina Piccola, on Capri. On our trip, there were 7 passengers, 4 separate groups... more »
Cancelled last minute
This operator cancelled the highlight of our trip at the last minute, ruining our whole trip, and costing us thousands of dollars, claiming weather issues. We took another boat to Capri and hired... more »
Incredible Boat Trip to Capri with Flavio and MBS Blu Charters!
Book this trip! We spent a full day on a great boat with a small group (12 or less) and a terrific captain! The day was a lot of fun and truly unforgettable! The beauty of the coastline and Capri... more »