Boat tour of Capri from Sorrento with an exclusive group of maximum 8 passengers, including Prosecco on board and time to dock on Capri and explore the town on foot.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 15 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at Marina Piccola Sorrento Port in front of Bar Ruccio at 08:20 am - 08:30 am.
- Boat transfer to Capri with max 8 passengers
- Sail around the island, passing the Faraglioni and Punta Carena
- Drop anchor twice to swim and snorkel
- Green Grotto and While Grotto visits (optional stop at the Blue Grotto, ticket not included)
- Dock on Capri to visit the town by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Seasonal fruit
- Return to the port of Sorrento at around 4:00 pm
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Visit to the Blue Grotto not guaranteed: Entrance ticket: €14 p.p. to be paid in cash on spot
- Embarkation tax in Sorrento and disembarkation tax in Capri: €7.50 per person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
We will contact you with precise details.
We suggest bringing your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno