"Blue Grotto was amazingThe yellow line trip around island was well worth it the drivers really control the boat unbelievably but the narration leaves much to be desired. "
Buy the online ticket, save 1 euro and skip the line!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A transfer around the Island of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto is the ideal way to explore all the island's sea caves.
- The transfer around the island starts from Marina Grande and includes:
- "Scugnizzo" or welcome statue
- Tiberius' leap
- Coral Grotto
- White Grotto
- Natural arch
- Villa Malaparte
- Bay of Marina Piccola
- Siren's rock
- Green Grotto
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Blue Grotto (entry to the cave is optional) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
- Kids under 5: free
- Entrance ticket of the Blue Grotto by rowboat. Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for € 14.00 per person (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be paid at the entrance).
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Show up at pier N.0 in the Port of Capri with this ticket from 09.30 am to 2.00 pm and you'll be boarded on the frist boat available for the Island Tour!
The Island Tour last about two hours.
In order to visit the Blue Grotto, we will make a stop at it's entrance and give you enough time to transfer on a rowboat. Afterwards you will come back on our boat to continue the tour.
This ticket is valid as a travel document.
Payment is made via PayPal
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
"Tour was very awesome in term of price, views and crews, but it would have been more good if guide can tell us bit more about island."
"Pretty smooth all round. Very pleasant trip in open deck boat with plenty of photo opportunities. Good way to see island before you get on it!"
Very good experience. Fantastic views, and just right size of a boat!
It's unforgettable! The boat was small enough to get very close to the small grottoes and to pass through the famous arch (you see it on the picture). We traveled on October 31, and were lucky to... more »
Great views of Capri
We took this wonderful boat trip circling the Isle Capri. The boat gets up close and personal with the Isle Capri ...it enters cave entrances and and slows down for picture taking at points of... more »
We came from Sorrento on ferry onto the island of Capri. We were a large group of 30+ (tourism group). Due to a rainy forecast the first weekend of October, all the Grottos were closed. Our tour went... more »