Buy the online ticket and get 10% off + skip the line!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from 9:30AM to 2PM from pier n.0 in Marina Grande
- Flexible ticket to use your ticket on an alternative date if the Blue Grotto is closed
- Transportation to the Blue Grotto and back
- All boats are insured
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Swimming stop.
- Entrance ticket of the Blue Grotto by rowboat. Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for € 14.00 (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be paid at the entrance).
The rowboat service to enter the Blue Grotto is managed by another company; we are not responsible for any long wait times or delays.
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Dogs are welcome on board.
Children under 5 ride for free.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
Motoscafisti di Capri reviews
"Visiting the Blue Grotto is a must if you are going to Capri. Book online before you arrive, get early time because lines form. Fun boat trip over to Grotto. Lots of picture opportunities. "
"I loved the tour My partner is not used to the blue sea, so he was impressed. The tour guide spoke Italian, English and attempted Spanish. The crew scared us with the 2 hrs wait to Blue Grotto so skip"
"The boat tour was absolutely beautiful and the driver did a circle at all the major picture places so that everyone on the boat got a good picture, no matter where their seat was. Amazing!!!!"