A full day itinerary to discover Capri by land and sea: after a private boat tour around the island, we'll explore the most glamorous lanes in Capri from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus. We'll then move on to tour picturesque Anacapri and the reach the peak of Mount Solaro by chairlift.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour of the island by private boat, on board a typical Caprese "gozzo" at your disposal, to admire all the caves: from the famous Blue Grotto(*) to the Green Cave, from the White Cave to the Cave of the Sailors, to the romantic passage under the Faraglioni.
- Tour of the historic center of Capri: from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus
- Lunch break and free time
- Afternoon in the center of Anacapri and chairlift ride to the top of Mount Solaro
- Local professional English speaking guide who will share the history and legends of the island
- Private boat with an awning, pillows, towels, showers and welcome drinks, transportation on the island by private convertible taxi and funicular and entrance to the Gardens of Augustus.
- Duration: full day
- (*) Blue Grotto can be visited only with favorable marine weather conditions.
- Blue Grotto tickets
- Chairlift tickets
We provide a private customized tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"