Our guide will accompany you on a private walking tour of the monuments and neighborhoods of Anacapri's historic center, including Villa San Michele, built by Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe and the Church of S. Michele Arcangelo, famous for its majolica floor.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the center of Anacapri, including the picturesque lanes lined with artisan boutiques and workshops
- Stop at the Villa San Michele
- Stop at the S. Michele Arcangelo
- Expert local guide (English speaking) who shares the history and legends of Anacapri
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tickets to enter the Villa of San Michele, Church of San Michele etc
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "