Our guide will accompany you on a private walking tour of the monuments and neighborhoods of Anacapri's historic center, including Villa San Michele, built by Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe and the Church of S. Michele Arcangelo, famous for its majolica floor.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 3 January 2022 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the center of Anacapri, including the picturesque lanes lined with artisan boutiques and workshops
- Stop at the Villa San Michele
- Stop at the S. Michele Arcangelo
- Expert local guide (English speaking) who shares the history and legends of Anacapri
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tickets to enter the Villa of San Michele, Church of San Michele etc
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri