The perfect occasion to discover the ancient Phoenician Stairs, which connect the port of Marina Grande with Anacapri, to reach Monte Solaro, the highest point on the island: an unmissable opportunity!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 10 March 2017 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour of the Phoenician Stairs, the ancient route that connects Marina Grande with Anacapri
- Excursion to Mount Solaro from which to admire the 360 ° view of the island and Amalfi Coast.
- Local professional English speaking guide who will share the history and legends of the island
- Transportation on the island by private convertible taxi
- Duration: 3 hours
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro tickets
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "