The perfect occasion to discover the ancient Phoenician Stairs, which connect the port of Marina Grande with Anacapri, to reach Monte Solaro, the highest point on the island: an unmissable opportunity!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 10 March 2017 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour of the Phoenician Stairs, the ancient route that connects Marina Grande with Anacapri
- Excursion to Mount Solaro from which to admire the 360 ° view of the island and Amalfi Coast.
- Local professional English speaking guide who will share the history and legends of the island
- Transportation on the island by private convertible taxi
- Duration: 3 hours
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro tickets
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri