A private 3 hours-tour to visit Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis: discover with a local guide all secrets of Capri Island, learning about archeology, history, art and nature of these amazing places from the Roman period to the twentieth century.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (Except on Wednesday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hiking tour to Monte Tiberio
- Visit to Villa Jovis: the most magnificent of all Emperior Tiberius' island residences.
- Calanche Path and its stunning views over the Bay of Naples
- Visit to Villa Lysis: the home of the French poet and writer Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen
- Bilingual (English and Italian) speaking guide, who will tell you legends and stories about Capri all along the excursion
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tickets to Villa Jovis
- Tickets to Villa Lysis
- Meals and extras
A private tour with an expert local guide during the entire duration customized to your group. We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water. English spoken. Tour available daily except Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"