A private 3 hours-tour to visit Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis: discover with a local guide all secrets of Capri Island, learning about archeology, history, art and nature of these amazing places from the Roman period to the twentieth century.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 3 January 2022 to 31 December 2023 (Except on Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hiking tour to Monte Tiberio
- Visit to Villa Jovis: the most magnificent of all Emperior Tiberius' island residences.
- Calanche Path and its stunning views over the Bay of Naples
- Visit to Villa Lysis: the home of the French poet and writer Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen
- Bilingual (English and Italian) speaking guide, who will tell you legends and stories about Capri all along the excursion
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tickets to Villa Jovis
- Tickets to Villa Lysis
- Meals and extras
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri