A private 3 hours-tour to visit Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis: discover with a local guide all secrets of Capri Island, learning about archeology, history, art and nature of these amazing places from the Roman period to the twentieth century.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (Except on Wednesday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hiking tour to Monte Tiberio
- Visit to Villa Jovis: the most magnificent of all Emperior Tiberius' island residences.
- Calanche Path and its stunning views over the Bay of Naples
- Visit to Villa Lysis: the home of the French poet and writer Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen
- Bilingual (English and Italian) speaking guide, who will tell you legends and stories about Capri all along the excursion
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tickets to Villa Jovis
- Tickets to Villa Lysis
- Meals and extras
A private tour with an expert local guide during the entire duration customized to your group. We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water. English spoken. Tour available daily except Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"