An exclusive private tour visiting the highlights of Capri: our guide will lead you from the famed Piazzetta to the narrow medieval streets till the Augustus Gardens. Then you'll reach by private car Anacapri for visiting Mount Solaro and Villa San Michele with amazing views and full of history!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the center of Capri departing from La Piazzetta
- A walk through the Medieval neighborhood of Sant'Anna
- A walk through Via Camerelle, famous for the fashion boutique
- A stop at the Gardens of Augustus with the amazing view on the Faraglioni Rocks and the Marina Piccola Bay: we'll visit also the Carthusian perfume factory
- Guided walk to Anacapri by a private convertible car
- Chairlift ride to Mount Solaro with the enchanting 360-degree view of the Gulf of Naples and the Amalfi Coast
- Walk through the picturesque streets of the center full of local craft shops
- Visit Villa San Michele, "open to the sun, the wind and the sound of the sea ..." built by the Swedish doctor and writer Axel Munthe
- Expert local guide who will share the history and legends of the island of Capri
- Chairlift ticket roundtrip
- Villa San Michele ticket entrance
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "