An exclusive private tour through the narrow streets of the center of Capri. Our guide will lead you from the famed Piazzetta to the traditional Sant'Anna neighborhood, from the Augustus Gardens till the Charterhouse of S. Giacomo, all the while sharing the stories and secrets of the island!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the center of Capri departing from the Piazzetta
- A walk through the Medieval neighborhood of Sant'Anna
- A stop at the Gardens of Augustus with the amazing view on the Faraglioni Rocks and the Marina Piccola Bay
- A stop at the Charterhouse of San Giacomo, Capri's Medieval jewel
- Expert bilingual local guide who will share the history and legends of the island of Capri
- Duration: 3 hours
- Entrance tickets to sights and attractions
- Meals and extras
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Tour available every day except on Monday
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "