An original tour for kids to have fun visiting the most beautiful places on the Island ! Each child will have a small travel diary with activities to complete, a special map to follow the itinerary and some empty spaces to write down the emotions and draw the symbolic places of the island!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- We will start with a transfer by a private convertible car to reach Anacapri where it will be possible to stroll through the characteristic streets of the center and reach the peak of Mount Solaro, the highest point of the island, by chairlift to admire the 360 degree panorama from the Gulf of Naples to the Amalfi Coast . Here the kids can draw and color a funny postcard!
- Private convertible car to the center of Capri
- Free time for lunch
- Walking tour from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus with the breathtaking view of the Belvedere on Marina Piccola with the famous Faraglioni!
- Funicolare to the harbour
- Tour of the island by private boat, on board a typical Caprese "gozzo" with a local captain. You can choose a complete tour to admire all the caves or till Marina Piccola Bay for a dip (2 hours).
- Chairlift tickets
A private tour with an expert local guide during the entire duration customized to your group.
We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"