Explore the stunning coastline of Capri via a luxury Itama 38, departing from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice in the morning
- Pass Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets on your way to Capri
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (optional)
- Discover all the hidden beauty of Capri's coastline as your circle the island
- Stops to swim and admire the Faraglioni
- Lunch in a restaurant accessible by sea (optional)
- Free time on Capri to visit the Piazzetta, if requested
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (€ 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"