Treat yourself to an unforgettable sail between Positano and Capri on board a luxurious and powerful yacht
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice in the morning for Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Dock in Marina Grande for free time to explore on land: we will assist you with suggestions and a map
- Set sail to explore the coast of Capri: the While Grotto, Grotta Meravigliosa, Green Grotto, Natural Arch, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Snap pictures of the Faraglioni
- Blue Grotto stop (upon request, if the grotto is open)
- Swim break in choice grottoes and coves
- Lunch at a waterfront restaurant on Capri , or a picnic on board (upon request and at an extra charge)
- Late afternoon return
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, sweets and snacks, personalized towels, sunscreen.
- The Della Pasqua 50 yacht has a covered cabin with a double bed and wc with shower, an equipped kitchen, and large open deck.
- Blue Grotto tickets: EUR 14
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us. Let us know in advance if you would like us to book a particular restaurant and we will do our best to make your day extra-special!
If weather or sea conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."