Enjoy the beauty of Capri by sea with a tour on board a luxury Aprea Mare gozzo, the island's traditional wooden boat. Departures available from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from a choice of ports
- Sail to Capri past Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (optional)
- Boat tour around the island to discover its hidden coves and caves
- Swim breaks
- Faraglioni photo op
- Lunch in a restaurant only accessible by sea (optional)
- Stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta (optional)
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."