Explore Capri's coastline via a traditional Aprea gozzo boat: enjoy a full day at sea with our tour of most famous and photographed locations on the island, as well as beautiful hidden coves and caves!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from Positano or Amalfi
- Sail to Capri passing Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Explore the hidden coves and caves during a sail around the island
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Swimming breaks
- Photo op of the Faraglioni
- Lunch on Capri at a restaurant only accessible by sea (optional)
- Time on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta (optional)
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board: cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels.
- WC on board
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (14 eur/person)
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From Amalfi, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge! we will do the best for make your day uncredible!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "