"Best time in the amalfi coast. We had an amazing captain Pepe and Lucia was amazing and so helpful. "
A day at sea for an exclusive tour of Capri and the most beautiful spots along the Amalfi Coast via a luxury boat with expert crew
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 May 2021 to 26 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 27 September 2021 to 5 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Positano pier
- Sail around the island to see the Faraglioni, Blue Grotto, and hidden coves
- Free time on land to stroll through the Piazzetta in Capri town
- Sail to the Amalfi Coast
- Sail past the Furore Fjord
- Arrival in Amalfi, free time to visit the town's famed cathedral and Paper Museum
- Return to Positano
- On board services : bluetooth/aux audio, free wi-fi, towels, minibar with soft drink, courtesy set line, snorkeling set
- The boat has a cabin, galley, bathroom, and life vests for adults and children
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14 per person)
- Capri disembarkation tax (EUR 100)
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Extras Services
Full Day: departure between the 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Half Day: departure in the morning or in the early afternoon.
Please let us know the exact time you would like to set sail and we will schedule your departure.
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunscreen; towels are provided on board.
Our staff will accompany you from your hotel in Positano to the port. We will contact you after you book to confirm all the details of your tour!
Provided by: Positano Luxury Boats (Positano)
Luxury yacht tours to Capri, Ischia, and the Amalfi Coast from Positano
Other offers Positano Luxury Boats
From € 720 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 680 Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,800 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
€ 50 per guest
From € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
" The highlight of our trip! Lucia was lovely to work with and reliable. Our captain was friendly and helpful. I proposed during the boat ride and it coud not have gone any better! Defintely recommend!"