Make your time on the Amalfi Coast unforgettable with this private boat tour departing from Positano. Relax for eight hours far from the traffic and crowds, taking in the stunning coastline of the Amalfi Coast and Capri during your sail.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula from Positano
- A private gozzo boat with cabin, WC, shower, music, and English-speaking skipper
- On board: fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur
- Cruise past the private islets of Li Galli to reach Capri
- Take a turn around the island at your pace, stopping to visit the White Grotto, Green Grotto, and Blue Grotto (tickets extra)
- Stop to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles on board
- Admire the Punta Carena lighthouse and Villa Malaparte
- Dock in Marina Grande and enjoy free time on land to sightsee, shop, and dine
- Return to Positano, passing Nerano on return cruise
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional; €14/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (€100/boat)
- Ground transport on the island
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Tips and extras
Please meet outside Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port; our hostess will be wearing a Sea Living t-shirt.
Bring your swimsuit and sunblock.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "