Experience both the beauty of Capri and Nerano in one day with this boat tour that includes a cruise around the island with stops to swim in quiet coves along the coastline. Then, head to the fishing village of Nerano on the mainland for lunch overlooking the sea.
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Piano di Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 May 2024 (All days) From 6 May 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 7 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Sorrento, Amalfi, or another port of your choice
- Tour by private boat with and expert English-speaking skipper
- Cabin, WC, shower, sundeck, beach towels, and snorkeling masks
- Snacks, soft drinks, and water on board
- Beer, prosecco or white wine, limoncello tasting
- Cruise around the island of Capri, passing the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, grottoes, etc.
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Cruise to the village of Nerano
- Dock and enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant overlooking the sea
- Return to the departure port
- Safety equipment
- Insurance and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, available at the cave entrance)
- Port taxes
- Lunch bill
-wine or spirits on board
-cake, champagne, and flowers
Don't forget your sunblock and swimsuit.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Sunrise Sorrento (Piano di Sorrento)
Exclusive boat tours and minicruises