- Hours: Lunch: 12pm - 3pm | Dinner: 7pm - 12am
- Open daily
- Closing period: from 31 October 2023 to 27 March 2024
- Vico Sella Orta, 6a - Capri
A secret garden and a famous restaurant
- A meal in the wonderful courtyard
- Reserve the whole wine cellar for dining with your friends
- The wide selection of national and international wines
Why choose Villa Verde in Capri
A restaurant immersed in a luxuriant garden might be the last thing you'd expect to find slap bang in the middle of Capri, but that's one of the reasons why Villa Verde is such a popular place to eat!
A recipe for success
Other reasons include the eatery's elegant dining room, the large terrace, the impeccable service and, of course, the fabulous food!
Villa Verde's cellar is one of the best-stocked in Capri, housing wines from all of Italy's wine producing regions and beyond
Spoilt for choice
Villa Verde serves a superb selection of fish and seafood specialties, as well as delicious meat and vegetarian dishes.
A vast variety of pizzas are available too, all cooked in the traditional wood burning oven.
"For us it's a kind of tradition: every time me and my family come to Capri, we done here. We love this place and its food. Moreover, every single time we have dined here we have ran into a celebrity. "
Locations - How to get to Capri
Just a few meters from the "piazzetta".