"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Hop on a high-speed train from Rome and get ready to discover the incredible Amalfi Coast. Take a delightful sea ride on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 8 passengers to admire the sights that this coast offers.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 10 April 2020 to 20 October 2020 (All days) from 10 April 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Roma Termini station at 7am.
- Tranfer by high-speed train to Naples.
- Transfer to the port to set sail for Amalfi.
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast to enjoy picturesque cliffside villages, the Emerald Grotto, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli islets.
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours) in Amalfi.
- Free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours) in Positano.
- Return to Naples and transfer to the station for departure by high-speed train to Rome.
- Wc, drinks, snacks and life jackets for children and adults provided on board.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Roma Termini train station (available upon request)
Departure from the Rome Termini train station scheduled for approximately 7am;return at 8am.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled without a penalty charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »