Treat yourself to a Mediterranean adventure to discover the unique charm of the Amalfi Coast. Set off from Rome on a high-speed train and visit both Amalfi and Positano on board a splendid traditional boat with a small group to spend a perfect day between art, shopping, and the sea!
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 15 November 2023 (Except on Saturday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by high-speed train from Rome's Termini station at 7 am
- Transfer from the Naples train station to thePiano di Sorrento port
- Depart for a shared boat tour along the Amalfi Coast, cruising by its cliffside villages, Emerald Grotto, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli islets
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Stop in both Amalfi and Positano for 1-2 hours of free time to explore by land
- Return to Piano di Sorrento and transfer from the port to the Naples train station
- Departure by high-speed train to Rome
- Hotel pickup
- Destination fee (€5/person to be paid on the spot to cover docking fee, mooring services, and landing fee)
- Snorkeling equipment; we recommend bringing your own or buying it new at our office before boarding: €15 mask; €9 snorkel; or €20 both.
Upon your arrival, the driver will take you to Piano di Sorrento's Port, where the tour will start.
Return train to Rome is estimated at around 8 PM.
Tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are canceled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast