If comfort is your priority, and you want to spend an entire day on board or travel to destinations along the coast or across the bay, then opt to rent a speedboat...the perfect solution for sailing between Capri and nearby coastal towns and islands.
Speedboats are often used for private transfers between Naples and other towns on the mainland and the island of Capri. There are a number of charter companies which offer complete transfer services including pick up from the airport, train station, or other meeting place, private car with driver to the pier, speedboat transfer to Capri, and taxi to your hotel.
Request a personalized estimate for your private transfer
Speedboats are also ideal for a full day at sea, with lunch on board and excursions to destinations along the Amalfi Coast. On Capri, speedboats are always hired with a skipper.
- How many passenger can a speedboat accommodate?
- There are a number of different speedboat models available on Capri, but on average a speedboat can accommodate from a maximum of 6 to a maximum of 12 passengers.
- How much luggage can a speedboat carry?
- Usually, one medium sized suitcase (weighing about 25 kf) per person. It is also possible to organized transfers including more luggage.
- How much does a private transfer from Naples to Capri cost on average?
- The average price of a transfer is about EUR 700; evening transfers cost a bit more.
- I need a transfer between the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Can I combine a transfer with a boat tour and a stop to swim?
- Of course! Your bags can be stored below deck while you relax and enjoy a day at sea.
- What's the difference between a speedboat and a gozzo?
- For longer distances, you must hire a speedboat as the much slower gozzo boats cannot get very far from Capri. You can also accommodate more passengers on a speedboat if you are travelling with friends or family, or want to organize a party on board.