Capri and the Amalfi Coast in a single boat tour. Visit the famous Faraglioni and Blue Grotto on the island and the coastal towns of Positano and Amalfi and enjoy some of the most beautiful coastline in Italy on your private boat.
Departure from: Capri, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri
- Sail to Amalfi Coast
- Stop in Positano and/or Amalfi
- Ice chest on board (with mineral water, Prosecco, and soft drinks)
- Shower (the Lancia also has a wc)
- Sun mattresses and awning
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- English spoken
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14) which must be purchased separately.
The meeting point is the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio, located at the end of the port in Capri, Marina Grande behind the high speed ferry (hydrofoil) ticket office.
No charge for cancellations due to adverse weather.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
"Seamless reservation experience and our 4 hour boat ride was perfect! "
"Amazing service, beautiful boat, experienced skipper and the best way to discover Capri!"
"Wonderful 3 hour tour. Our captain took us into almost every grotto and cove, told us the stories connected with each one, pointed out every landmark and natural features. Need more drinks on board."