A sail around the coastline of Capri on board a traditional gozzo boat is the best way to see the beauty of Capri - including the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, the lighthouse, the Blue Grotto (upon request) - and even stop for a swim in the sea off the coast.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri with stops at the sea caves along the coastline and to swim
- Visit the Blue Grotto (upon request) or stop to swim in the Green Grotto
- Minibar with mineral water
- Awning and padded sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floaters and life savers to swim with ease
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the F.lli Aprea 7.5 mt gozzo)
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Entry to the Blue Grotto
Blue Grotto visits are optional; if the wait is long, we can stop for a swim in the Green Grotto.
Children under 6 are free.
We can arrange to have caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basilico) a picnic, wine, or prosecco on board.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
Blue Sea Capri reviews
"Well worth private tour ..good knowledge of island and can control your own destiny"