A sail around the coastline of Capri on board a traditional gozzo boat is the best way to see the beauty of Capri - including the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, the lighthouse, the Blue Grotto (upon request) - and even stop for a swim in the sea off the coast.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri with stops at the sea caves along the coastline and to swim
- Visit the Blue Grotto (upon request) or stop to swim in the Green Grotto
- Minibar with mineral water
- Awning and padded sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floaters and life savers to swim with ease
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the Apreamare 7.5 mt gozzo)
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Entry to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14)
The meeting point is in Marina Grand (Capri's port), near the Ristorante l'Approdo just before the marina at the Molo Pennello pier.
Vouchers are accepted in paper or electronic form via a smartphone.
Blue Grotto visits are optional; if the wait is long, we can stop for a swim in the Green Grotto.
Children under 6 are free.
We can arrange to have caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basilico) a picnic, wine, or prosecco on board.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
"Wonderful tour! Have already recommended Blue Sea Capri to friends visiting later this year. "
"Great experience! Wonderful tour and company! "
"Well worth private tour ..good knowledge of island and can control your own destiny"