Spend a day on a traditional gozzo boat Apreamare (with cabin and bathroom) exploring the most beautiful sea caves and coves along the coast of the island of Capri, stop for a dip at the foot of the Faraglioni, and leave your cares behind while relaxing on the sea off Italy's most beautiful island.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Island tour by gozzo boat with visits to the sea caves along the coastline
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- Stops to swim
- Mineral water in the minibar
- Aperitivo "Blue Sea Capri" with snacks
- Awning and padded sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floaters and life savers to swim with ease
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the Apreamare 7.5 mt gozzo)
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14) must be purchased at the cave entrance
- Optional light lunch or sandwiches (upon request)
The meeting point is in Marina Grand (Capri's port), near the Ristorante l'Approdo just before the marina at the Molo Pennello pier.
Vouchers are accepted in paper or electronic form via a smartphone.
Children under 6 are free.
Blue Grotto visits are optional; we can stop for a swim in the Green Grotto if the wait is long.
Caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basil) a picnic, wine, or prosecco can be provided on board.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
"We had a fantastic day. David was a great guide and we are really happy we were able to do it. We have already recommended it to some friends."
"Wonderful tour! Have already recommended Blue Sea Capri to friends visiting later this year. "
"i strongly recomend to make a Capri Island round tour. It's unbelivible experience, wonderful."