Spend a day on a traditional gozzo boat Apreamare (with cabin and bathroom) exploring the most beautiful sea caves and coves along the coast of the island of Capri, stop for a dip at the foot of the Faraglioni, and leave your cares behind while relaxing on the sea off Italy's most beautiful island.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Island tour by gozzo boat with visits to the sea caves along the coastline
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- Stops to swim
- Mineral water in the minibar
- Awning and padded sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floaters and life savers to swim with ease
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the Apreamare 7.5 mt gozzo)
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14) must be purchased at the cave entrance
- Optional light lunch or sandwiches (upon request)
The meeting point is in Marina Grand (Capri's port), near the Ristorante l'Approdo just before the marina at the Molo Pennello pier.
Vouchers are accepted in paper or electronic form via a smartphone.
Children under 6 are free.
Blue Grotto visits are optional; we can stop for a swim in the Green Grotto if the wait is long.
Caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basil) a picnic, wine, or prosecco can be provided on board.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
"Great tour - worth every penny. It was the highlight of our honeymoon!"
"Davide como guia fue excelente, pero la organizacion del tour no. Esperamos mas de media hora a que nos recojan en el punto de encuentro, habiamos solicitado los paninos, los olvidaron y pagamos mas."
"The private tour was by far one of the best experiences we had in Capri. Marcello was our skipper and he made the experience fantastic. It was both relaxing and fun! It truly exceeded our expectations"