Spend a day on a traditional gozzo boat Apreamare (with cabin and bathroom) exploring the most beautiful sea caves and coves along the coast of the island of Capri, stop for a dip at the foot of the Faraglioni, and leave your cares behind while relaxing on the sea off Italy's most beautiful island.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Island tour by gozzo boat with visits to the sea caves along the coastline
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- Stops to swim
- Mineral water in the minibar
- Awning and padded sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floaters and life savers to swim with ease
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the Apreamare 7.5 mt gozzo)
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14) must be purchased at the cave entrance
- Optional light lunch or sandwiches (upon request)
Children under 6 are free.
Blue Grotto visits are optional; we can stop for a swim in the Green Grotto if the wait is long.
Caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basil) a picnic, wine, or prosecco can be provided on board.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
Blue Sea Capri reviews
"Well worth private tour ..good knowledge of island and can control your own destiny"