The most unforgettable view of the sunset is from the water, so set sail with us on a traditional gozzo sorrentino to cruise the coastline near Sorrento and watch the sun dip below the horizon as you sip a glass of Prosecco!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
From 15 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from your hotel (or other meeting point) in Sorrento or the surrounding area to the port in Massa Lubrens
- Set sail shortly before sunset on a modern gozzo sorrentino with a semicabin and wc
- Cruise along the Sorrentine coastline with an English-speaking skipper
- Admire highlights like the “Cascatella” waterfall on Punta Lagno, the San Montano coastline, the Puolo marina, and the Pollio Felice Roman villa and Bagni della Regina Giovanna
- Aperitivo withsnacks and Prosecco on board
- Stop to swim (snorkeling equipment provided)
- Return to Sorrento
- Drop-off at your hotel/meeting point
- Music, Wi-Fi, and water
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Supplement for transfer to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) or Scrajo – Castellammare (+€10)
- Meals and tips
Hotel or meeting point pickup is available for this tour, but if you are booking within 24 hours of the departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Indicate the name of your hotel when you book so we can arrange your pick-up from there or a nearby meeting point with our local operator, who will contact you after you book to provide the exact pick up time and meeting point!
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"