A boat tour of Capri departing from Marina Piccola by traditional gozzo or Fratelli Aprea craft to explore the coastline, visit the Blue Grotto, and swim and snorkel in the most beautiful hidden bays. Free minibar with soft drinks, beach towels, and snorkeling masks on board.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola
- Tour of the island with skipper
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling (masks provided)
- Ice chest with Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water.
- Sun awning and music
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- Gozzo Fratelli Aprea has a bathroom on board
- Life jackets (adult and child)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Children under 6: free
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional) are not included in the price.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before your reservation. Cancellations due to weather and sea conditions are always free.
You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
We can arrange to have picnic supplies, caprese sandwiches, and chilled wine or prosecco on board upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"We had a great time with our private Lancia Caprese. Boat had a lot of character and it was perfect to spend a day around the island. Capri Blue Boats also gave us a cooler for beer and lunch box."
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
"Wonderful tour of the island,4 hour tour, it was plenty of time to see the island, to swim at leisure.Boat is small but that is a big plus! You can go deep into grottos and caves where others cannot!"