Taking in Capri by sea is a must when visiting the island! This private boat tour (either full day or half day) lets you explore the coastline of Capri on board a chic traditional gozzo boat to experience all the beauty and history of Capri first-hand.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 26 September 2023 to 6 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Gozzo Fratelli Aprea 32
A traditional Fratelli Aprea 32 gozzo boat with cabin, ideal for relaxing off the shores of Capri or other destinations. Amenities: Ice chest with water and soft drinks - Beach towels - Snorkeling masks - Limoncello - Sun deck - Cushions - Ladder - Sun awning - WC - GPS - Ice chest Covered spaces: WC - Shower - Galley - Lounge
- Set sail from Capri's Marina Grande port
- Circle the island on board a chic Aprea 32 gozzo boat
- Private boat with ice chest, sun awning, and English-speaking skipper
- Stops to swim and snorkel (snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels provided)
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Restroom on board
- Optional Blue Grotto ticket (to be purchased at the grotto)
- Fuel is extra
- Tips and extras
- Fuel is included only for tours of Capri; four-hour tours are limited to the island.
We can also arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service to make the most of your day at sea (upon request, extra charge).
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."