Imagine sailing past the tower Faraglioni, stopping for a swim in the Green Grotto, and rounding the Punta Carena lighthouse before a visit at the Blue Grotto: memories that will last a lifetime! Book your 4 hour or 8 hour boat tour of Capri on one of our charming gozzo boats!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 16 September 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point Limoncello Bar - Pier 20 at the port in Marina Grande
- Half- or full-day tours of the island Capri
- Traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Professional skipper
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Ice chest with water and soft drinks
- Sun awning
- Snorkeling masks
- Stops to swim
- Extra hours (EUR 60/hour)
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Lunch at a waterfront restaurant (optional)
If you would like me to book a table for you for lunch at a waterfront restaurant or prepare a picnic to enjoy on board, just let me know!
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."