- Verified partner
- Book now
- Boat tour of the island with a stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Bus to Anacapri
- Round trip chair lift to the top of Mount Solaro
- Free time to visit Anacapri
- Three course lunch in a local restaurant (pasta course, main course, dessert, and a soft drink)
- Bus to Capri
- Free time to visit Capri
- Funicular to Marina Grande
- Minimum duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Ferry to and from Capri
- Ticket to enter the Blue Grotto: EUR 14
- Ticket to enter attractions and museums (optional)
- Guided tours of Capri and Anacapri
This day trip package is ideal if you have a full day to dedicate to exploring Capri and you plan on arriving first thing in the morning and staying until late afternoon.
You'll tour the island by boat, reach the top of Mount Solaro by chairlift, and visit Capri, including the Piazzetta, the Gardens of Augustus, Via Camerelle and Via Tragara, and even Villa Jovis.
Your arrival and departure by ferry up to you, so you can set your own schedule. It is not always possible to enter the Blue Grotto, as the grotto closes if weather or sea conditions are adverse.
This tour is suitable for travelers with limited mobility and small children, with the exception of the chairlft. Children under 7 can ride on their parent's lap, but exercise caution as there are no seatbelts. We do not recommend the chairlift for very small children!
This ticket is valid as a Transport Document.
Paid through: PayPal
Other services by Capri Day Tour - NEW 2017!
GOLD Day Trip Package
An all-day, all-inclusive DIY day trip on Capri, ideal for visitors who plan on arriving first thing in the morning and taking advantage of every last minute until the sun begins to set! You won't miss a thing with this package.
from 1 April 2017 to 31 October 2017 (All days)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Secure payments by credit card