The perfect day trip for a complete DIY tour of Capri
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
From 1 April 2024 to 27 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour plus a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Bus to Anacapri and from Anacapri to Capri
- Lunch at "La Giara" local restaurant with three courses (pasta , main course, dessert, and soft drink)
- Chairlift for Mount Solaro
- Free time to see Anacapri
- Free time to see Capri
- Funicular to the port in Marina Grande
- Minimum duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Ferries to and from Capri
- Guided tour in Anacapri and Capri
- Attraction and museum tickets (optional)
- Blue Grotto ticket: EUR 14
This do-it-yourself day trip to Capri is ideal if you have a full day to dedicate to exploring Capri and you plan on arriving first thing in the morning by ferry and staying until late afternoon.
1 . BOAT: As soon as you arrive on Capri, go to Motoscafisti di Capri on Pier 0 to pick up your package tickets and board for the boat tour of the island. Boat tours begin departing at 9.30AM and continue to depart all day non-stop with no set schedule.
2 - BUS: private bus to Anacapri and back (depatures from Marina Grande at Pier 23)
3 - LUNCH: La Giara Restaurant in Anacapri
4 - CHAIRLIFT FOR MOUNT SOLARO
5 - BUS to Capri (depatures from Piazza della Pace in Anacapri)
6 - CAPRI free time
7 - FUNICULAR down to Marina Grande port
This package is suitable for children, except for the chairlift portion. The chairlift has only single seats; children under 7 can be carried on a parent's lap, but we do not recommend this as there are no seatbelts.
Provided by: Capri Day Tour (Capri)
Your one stop shop for a DIY day trip to Capri!