- Open daily
- Closing period: from 31 January 2022 to 31 January 2022
Discover the island, with an islander. Pdf Guide (updated)
- Capri & Amalfi Coast PDF Guide
- Immediate download
- Itineraries and tours to save money and time
What are the top attractions in Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast? What's the best way to plan a first-time vacation on the island and coastline? Where should I book a hotel and how should I get around?
PDF Guide to Capri
Visit Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and the top destinations on the Bay of Naples with our insider insights for an unforgettable experience in southern Italy!
We've created this PDF travel guide to the Italian island of Capri (available in English and in Italian) stuffed with practical tips for organizing your holiday and discovering the best of Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Sorrento in a single easy-to-read guide.
This Capri guide was created by the Capri.com team: locals who live in Capri, Sorrento, and Naples and have been working in tourism for over twenty years.
In this guide, you will find:
- 100 unforgettable "La Dolce Vita" experiences
- Practical information about ferries, buses, and other means of transport
- How to get to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, and other iconic places in the region of Campania
- Where to book a hotel
- Itineraries for daytrippers, as well as 3-day and 7-day visits
- Boat trips
- Tours of the island of Capri
- Hiking and walking
- Restaurants and wineries
- Beaches and beach clubs
- Traditional Mediterranean dishes to try (limoncello, mozzarella, gelato, caprese salad, etc...)
- Practical tips for visiting the Roman ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Practical tips for visiting Ischia, Procida, and the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Directions, hours, and prices for visiting Anacapri and its historic center, the Piazzetta of Capri (Piazza Umberto I), Capri town and Via Camerelle, Marina Grande, Marina Piccola and the Faraglioni, the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra), Monte Solaro by chairlift, the Gardens of Augustus, Villa Jovis, the residence of the Emperor Tiberius (ancient villa dating from Roman times), Villa San Michele of the Swedish doctor Axel Munthe, Casa Rossa, the Charterhouse of San Giacomo, the funicular on Capri, the Natural Arch, Punta Tragara, the Punta Carena lighthouse (Faro di Punta Carena), and the best scenic viewpoints to admire Via Krupp and the Faraglioni rocks,. There are also tips for visiting Sorrento and the Sorrento Peninsula, the Path of the Gods, the Amalfi Coast and its towns of Amalfi, Positano, Ravello...
... and much more!
Download the PDF guide on any smart device or laptop and bring it along on your trip!
- Buy the Capri Guide online.
You will also find useful links for purchasing tickets to museums, as wall as booking day trips,private boat tours, and other experiences plus advice on how to get around, what to do, what to eat, and how to make the most of your holiday!
If you still have questions about your holiday on the island of Capri or the Amalfi Coast, don't hesitate to contact us!