Traditional wooden boat from Capri - Day tour.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 14 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 15 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Gozzo Fratelli Aprea 7.80
Traditional wooden boat from Capri and Sorrento, built locally and boasting cushions, sundeck, ice chest with mineral water and beverages, sun awning, snorkeling masks, shower, and beach towels.
- Private gozzo boat with skipper for the entire day
- Departure from Capri
- Cruise around the island of Capri with stops to swim
- Option of docking on a restaurant by the sea
- You will find on board mineral water, shower, cushions, sun cover, towels, a brief printed guide of the Capri coastline, and safety equipment.
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"Excellent service. Knowledgeable and skilled captain and searless booking. Would strongly recommend "
"It was an absolutely amazing experience! It was the perfect way to end our trip in Europe, could not have asked for better service. The boat was beautiful! "
"Excellent service! Definitely made arrival to Capri easy, fun and effortless! Would highly recommend! "