Set sail from Capri for a splendid day at sea to visit Amalfi or Positano: this private tour includes inflatable toys for kids and an aperitivo on board!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 14 April 2024 to 14 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) with an English-speaking captain
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast to take in the highlights
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Free time to explore Amalfi or Positano on land
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Option of souvenir Polaroid on request
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Extras like Veuve Clicquot or Moet Champagne service
- Tickets to optional sights and monuments
Salvatore is your sea captain, with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, perfect English, and first aid and safety certified.
Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes to visit the towns on land, and clothing covering shoulders to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!