Set sail from Capri for a splendid day at sea to visit Amalfi or Positano: this private tour includes inflatable toys for kids and an aperitivo on board!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) with an English-speaking captain
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast to take in the highlights
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Free time to explore Amalfi or Positano on land
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Tickets to optional sights and monuments
Meeting point: entrance gate to the Marina on Capri.
Salvatore is your sea captain, with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, perfect English, and first aid and safety certified.
Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes to visit the towns on land, and clothing covering shoulders to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "