Tour around the island of Capri on a traditional private gozzo boat with an expert skipper to see the best of the coastline
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 30 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by gozzo boat from the meeting point in Marina Grande (the Gennarino e Cindy shop)
- Tour around the entire island to see highlights like the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- During the trip, stops to swim and relax
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults on the boat.
- Snorkeling masks, beach towels, cool water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello on board.
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
The meeting point for tours by Capri Whales departing from Marina Grande is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map). Look for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc if you need something for your boat tour! There is a also a bathroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
€ 50 per guest
From € 120 Per Boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 140 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 180 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
€ 115 per guest
"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »