- Hours: Lunch 11:30am - 3:30pm | Dinner 7:30 pm - 23:30pm
- Weekly closing: Tuesday (open every day from June to September)
- Closing period: from 31 October 2021 to 4 April 2022
- Via Roma, 34 - Capri
Decades of delicious dishes!
- Eat in the heart of the city of Capri
- Excellent seafood delicacies
- A stunning view over the Bay of Naples
Within steps of the Piazzetta and boasting fabulous views out over the Bay of Naples, it's hardly surprising if Da Giorgio is one of Capri's most popular restaurants.
Word of mouth
Within weeks of opening, back in the distant 1948, Da Giorgio had already gained a widespread reputation for its excellent food.
Many decades later, Da Giorgio's chefs continue to create traditional island cuisine, prepared with the freshest of locally sourced ingredients and bursting with the authentic taste and aromas of the Mediterranean.
Spoilt for choice
Can't decide what to eat? Try one of Da Giorgio's signature dishes! Linguine with redfish sauce, scialatielli with prawns, and the mixed fish grill always go down a treat!
Just few steps from the famous 'La Piazzetta', the center of Capri.