This leisurely boat tour of the island offers you three hours around the amazing coast of Capri, relaxing and enjoying the pleasures of the island from the sea. A visit to the Blue Grotto is a must on this tour! Duration 3 hours.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 14 June 2021 to 20 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 21 September 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 20 October 2021 to 5 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Marina Grande to depart with an English-speaking skipper
- 3-hour boat tour around Capri
- Take in the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Green Grotto, White Grotto, Baths of Tiberius, Punta Carena lighthouse, etc
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Prosecco and Limoncello toast on board
- Beach towels
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Entrance fee at Blue Grotto (€14/per person)
- Land transportation to and from the port
- Extras and tips
Meeting point: BAR GABBIANO in Marina Grande; we will email you all the details regarding meet up and departure.
We do not guarantee entrance to the Blue Grotto, given the long lines to enter between April and October. Your skipper will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes, before continuing the tour route.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
"We did a full day boat tour of Capri - it was one of the most memorable days of our 10 day Italian trip. Our captain Gianluca was friendly and informative. "
Gianni's Boat: "Wow! Thank you! Come back soon to Capri!"
"Highly Recommended, Our Captain Mickey (If I remember his name correctly) was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely accommodating!"
Gianni's Boat: "Thank you so much!"
"Great trip from start to finish - well organised and friendly. Relaxing and no time pressures. Great captain - good value for money"