Do you want a luxury tour of the splendid Amalfi Coast? Book our private speedboat tour with experienced skipper, drinks, beah towels, and snacks included for a stress-free day on the water!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure along the coastline from Positano to Amalfi
- Sail past iconic sights along the coast: Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Emerald Grotto (optional, tickets available on site)
- Drop anchor for time to swim off the coast
- Dock in Amalfi and free time to explore the town by land
- *Seven-hour tours include:
- A longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant; optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay.
- Snacks, Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
Meet up at 9AM at the Grassi Junior ticket office on the Positano port.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great day out on the boat! "
"The best way to see the Amalfi coast! Very relaxing boat ride with plenty of opportunities to take photos and even make a stop in Amalfi. Our guide pointed out sites of interest - really enjoyed it!"
"Loved everything about them!"