If you're travelling with friends or family, book a private boat tour to spend a day exploring the Amalfi Coast by sea in complete privacy and independence. Choose a 4 or 7-hour tour with a skipper for guaranteed fun!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure for Amalfi, sailing past iconic sights like the Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Emerald Grotto (optional, tickets purchased at the grotto)
- Stop to swim and relax off the coast
- Dock in Amalfi and free time to explore the town by land
- *Seven-hour tours include:
- A longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant; optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay.
- Cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"very friendly staff...beautiful ride with lots of photo shooting opportunities...highly recommended."
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"
"Beautiful boat, very sweet skipper and easy to find! We loved seeing Positano from the water and Capri was definitely worth seeing!"