The ideal boat tour to see the highlights of the Amalfi Coast in a single day. Skirt the coastline of Sorrento and stop in Amalfi, Positano, and even Ravello if you prefer. Relax on a comfortable, modern boat during your cruise.
Departure from: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Castellammare di Stabia, Herculaneum, Portici, Torre del Greco
Duration 8 hours
From 1 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel or other meeting point
- Transfer to the departure port for your cruise along the Sorrentine Peninsula past the Baths of Regina Giovanna, Bay of Ieranto, Punta Campanella, etc.
- Continue to the Amalfi Coast while taking in highlights like the Li Galli Islets, villages of Nerano and Praiano, Furore Fjord, and more
- Stop in Amalfi to sightsee and shop at your own pace
- *** If you've chosen the Ravello option, bus transfer from Amalfi and free time to explore the town
- Cruise to Positano and stop for an hour on land
- Set sail from Positano at about 4:20 p.m. to return to port
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Tickets to sights and attractions
- Extras and tips
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
We can arrange pick up from hotels and meeting points in Naples, Sorrento and the nearby towns of Castellammare, Pompei, Portici, Torre del Greco, and more. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and don't forget a hat and sunblock!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Good value for money. "
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "