Set sail from the Amalfi Coast for an unforgettable day at sea off around Capri with an expert skipper at the helm. Relax for a four-hour sail, stopping to swim and visit grottoes and other highlights along the coast!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 1 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure in the morning or afternoon (you choose) for a 4-hour tour of Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Shower and music on board
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and prosecco
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Tour past the island's grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and other sights
- Swim breaks and Blue Grotto visit, if open (extra charge)
- Return to departure port
- Safety gear for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets, if you decide to visit (€14/person to purchase at the site)
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided at an additional fee)
- Meals and tips
Half-day Capri tours depart at 9AM and 2PM, but we can arrange alternative departure times upon request.
If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
We will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point or a host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat.
We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point.
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"
"We had a really great time on the boat just the two of us. The skipper is really friendly. He did a good job, between giving us some explanation on different spots and leaving us enjoy alone."