Set sail from the Amalfi Coast for an unforgettable day at sea off around Capri with an expert skipper at the helm. Relax for a four-hour sail, stopping to swim and visit grottoes and other highlights along the coast!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
from 1 April 2020 to 10 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 11 May 2020 to 9 October 2020 (All days) - High season from 10 October 2020 to 3 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure in the morning or afternoon (you choose) for a 4-hour tour of Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Shower and music on board
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and prosecco
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Tour past the island's grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and other sights
- Swim breaks and Blue Grotto visit, if open (extra charge)
- Return to departure port
- Safety gear for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets, if you decide to visit (€14/person to purchase at the site)
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided at an additional fee)
- Meals and tips
Half-day Capri tours depart at 9AM and 2PM, but we can arrange alternative departure times upon request.
If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
We will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point or a host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat.
We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point.
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
Altre offerte Magia Boats
Da € 880 Per boat | Max 11 passengers
Da € 720 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 480 Per Boat | Max 11 passengers
Da € 400 Per Boat | Max 11 passengers
Da € 1,760 Per Boat | Max 11 passengers
Da € 500 Per boat | Max 11 passengers