A day at sea off the Amalfi Coast to take in the beauty of Amalfi, Positano, and other highlights along the coastline from the sea. Relax on a private boat all to yourself with an expert skipper at the helm!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up for departure in Positano or other port of your choice
- Full-day boat tour of the Amalfi Coast with an English-speaking skipper
- Choose your boat and departure time
- Take in Amalfi, Positano, Fiordo di Furore, Praiano, and more
- Option of docking at Amalfi or Positano for free time on land
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and Prosecco on board
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, music
- Shower on board
- Return to departure port after 8 hours
- Life vests for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance, and docking fees included
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided upon request at an additional fee)
- Optional ticket to the Emerald Grotto
- Land transportation on the coast
- Tickets to sights and museums
- Meals and tips
Boat tours of the Amalfi Coast can depart at the time you prefer and we will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point. We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point or a host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat. If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"
"We had a really great time on the boat just the two of us. The skipper is really friendly. He did a good job, between giving us some explanation on different spots and leaving us enjoy alone."