"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
Boat tour to Positano and Amalfi with stops to swim along the Amalfi Coast and time on land to explore the towns. Departure from Sorrento; groups of up to 12 passengers.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure scheduled between 9 and 10AM from the Sorrento port in Marina Piccola
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine Peninsula, passing the historic port of Sorrento in Marina Grande, remains of the Roman villa once owned by Senator Pollio, Puolo and Lobra harbours, Vervece Islets, and Punta Campanella
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast and swim break off the Li Galli Islets
- Departure for Positano and Amalfi with free time to explore by land at each (the order of the stops to be coordinated with passengers and skipper)
- Return to the Sorrento port, with swim breaks along the way
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Taxes and fuel
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Arrival in Sorrento between 4:30 a 6PM
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
- Beach towels
Boat tours to Amalfi and Positano departure is scheduled between 9 and 10AM from the port in Marina Piccola, meeting point at Bar Ruccio, and return to Sorrento is between 4:30 and 6PM, depending upon the time of departure. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to the Amalfi Coast.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
Other offers MBS Blu Charter
€ 88 per guest
€ 138 per guest
€ 117 per guest
€ 148 per guest
From € 850 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
This is a full day, departing at 9am and returning about 5pm. The trip goes from the port in Sorrento to Marina Piccola, on Capri. On our trip, there were 7 passengers, 4 separate groups... more »
Cancelled last minute
This operator cancelled the highlight of our trip at the last minute, ruining our whole trip, and costing us thousands of dollars, claiming weather issues. We took another boat to Capri and hired... more »
Incredible Boat Trip to Capri with Flavio and MBS Blu Charters!
Book this trip! We spent a full day on a great boat with a small group (12 or less) and a terrific captain! The day was a lot of fun and truly unforgettable! The beauty of the coastline and Capri... more »