Buy the online ticket and get 10% off + skip the line!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 15 March 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from pier n. 0 in Marina Grande from 9:45AM to 2PM on the first available boat
- Convenient departure point near where ferries from the mainland to Capri dock)
- Non-stop departures during the entire day
- Cruise past the the Faraglioni, Tiberius' leap, Coral Grotto, White Grotto, Natural Arch, Punta Carena lighthouse, and more
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto (see below)
- Return cruise to Marina Grande
- Safety equipment for children and adults on board.
- This cruise does not include a stop to swim.
- Blue Grotto admission via rowboat.
- Tickets must be purchased separately for €14 in cash at the entrance.
Dogs of any size are allowed on board
Visiting the Blue Grotto: once we reach the entrance to the Blue Grotto, all passengers must board small rowboats to enter the cave. Please note that the rowboat service to enter the Blue Grotto is not managed by our company and we are not responsible for any long wait times or delays. Visits inside the grotto last five minutes and then passengers reboard the Motoscafisti boats.
Should the waiting time for the entrance to the Blue Grotto exceed 45 minutes, the crew reserves the right to return to port, for safety reasons. In this event, a free ride straight to Blue Grotto is provided. Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
We suggest bringing sunblock and a hat!
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
Motoscafisti di Capri reviews
"We booked the yellow line around the island. It was amazing. The tour consisted of few stops. At the Blue cave (Grotta Azzurra) it was too busy so they took us back to the port without compensation."
"Was confusing where to wait for boat and guide could have been more interactive and informative, but since all of the others spoke no English or Italian, would have only been useful to the two of us. "
" Unfortunately when we arrived at the blue grotto the captain said the wait would be 3 hours. My wife and I boarded another boat to wait. Wait was only 45 minutes. I think this was intentional. "
Motoscafisti di Capri: "It's quite impossible for us to predict wait-time precisely for entering the Grotto. By the way, we are glad about your wait lasted less than you expected!"