Buy the online ticket, save 1 euro and skip the line!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 15 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A transfer around the Island of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto is the ideal way to explore all the island's sea caves.
- The transfer around the island starts from Marina Grande and includes:
- "Scugnizzo" or welcome statue
- Tiberius' leap
- Coral Grotto
- White Grotto
- Natural arch
- Villa Malaparte
- Bay of Marina Piccola
- Siren's rock
- Green Grotto
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Blue Grotto (entry to the cave is optional) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
- Kids under 5: free
- For groups of more than 15 people a private boat is reserved.
- Stop for a swim.
- Entrance ticket of the Blue Grotto by rowboat. Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be paid at the entrance).
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Show up at pier N.0 in the Port of Capri with this ticket from 09.30 am to 2.00 pm and you'll be boarded on the first boat available for the Island Tour!
The Island Tour last about two hours.
In order to visit the Blue Grotto, we will make a stop at it's entrance and give you enough time to transfer on a rowboat. Afterwards you will come back on our boat to continue the tour.
This ticket is valid as a travel document.
Payment is made via PayPal.
Dogs of any size are allowed on board.
For groups of more than 15 people a private boat is reserved.
Kids under 5: free
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
"Pretty smooth all round. Very pleasant trip in open deck boat with plenty of photo opportunities. Good way to see island before you get on it!"
"Visiting the Blue Grotto is a must if you are going to Capri. Book online before you arrive, get early time because lines form. Fun boat trip over to Grotto. Lots of picture opportunities. "
"The wait to get on the boat was confusing but once in the boat we had a wonderful time. Waited 45 mind at the blue grotto and had the chance to swim in it. Once in a lifetime!! "