Buy the online ticket, save 1 euro and skip the line!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 15 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A transfer around the Island of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto is the ideal way to explore all the island's sea caves.
- The transfer around the island starts from Marina Grande and includes:
- "Scugnizzo" or welcome statue
- Tiberius' leap
- Coral Grotto
- White Grotto
- Natural arch
- Villa Malaparte
- Bay of Marina Piccola
- Siren's rock
- Green Grotto
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Blue Grotto (entry to the cave is optional) IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
- Kids under 5: free
- Stop for a swim.
- Entrance ticket of the Blue Grotto by rowboat. Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately (the Blue Grotto is a museum, so the ticket must be paid at the entrance).
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROWBOAT SERVICE TO ENTER THE BLUE GROTTO IS NOT MANAGED BY OUR COMPANY, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
Show up at pier N.0 in the Port of Capri with this ticket from 09.30 am to 2.00 pm and you'll be boarded on the first boat available for the Island Tour!
The Island Tour last about two hours.
In order to visit the Blue Grotto, we will make a stop at it's entrance and give you enough time to transfer on a rowboat. Afterwards you will come back on our boat to continue the tour.
This ticket is valid as a travel document.
Payment is made via PayPal.
Dogs of any size are allowed on board.
Kids under 5: free
To circumstances beyond our control, should the waiting time for the entrance to the Blue grotto exceed 45 minutes, the crew reserves the right to return to the port.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
"Great tour with a friendly guide. Amazing views of the whole circumference of the island from the boat. We couldn't see the blue grotto due to rough sea conditions, but this was not company's fault. "
"Great tour! Highly recommended! "
"should provide some shade and water on the boat when you are waiting for 90 min at the Grotto"