Discover all the beauty of the Amalfi Coast on board a powerful Itama speedboat with all the amenities you need for an unforgettable day at sea.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from a choice of ports: Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Explore the coastline of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Pause in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto
- Take a dip underneath the Marmolada waterfall
- Option of free time to explore Amalfi by land
- Dine in a restaurant accessible only by boat
- Stop for a swim where and when you want on this private tour!
- On board you'll find WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."