Experience the pleasure of a full day navigating the Amalfi Coast on board a beautiful and traditional wooden boat made by Sorrento-based Fratelli Aprea. This is a private tour, so you'll have the boat all to yourself!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi
- Navigation along the coast: from the sea you can admire the Galli islands, Positano, Praiano, up to the fjord of Furore
- Optional visit to the Emerald Grotto
- possibility of swimming breaks during navigation
- Arrival in Amalfi with the possibility of going ashore for a walk through its narrow streets
- Possibility to stop for lunch in a restaurant accessible by sea
- soft drinks
- Beach towels
- bottle of Prosecco
- fresh water shower
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Praiano and at our desk in Marina di Praia (ask for Annamaria)
In Amalfi the meeting point is Molo la darsena;
We recommend beachwear, but if you also intend to visit the Cathedral of Amalfi, bring something suitable to cover your shoulders and legs with you to enter the church!
In the event of adverse weather and sea conditions, according to the captain's experience, the tour can be scheduled for another date or canceled without penalty.
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast