What is the best part of a holiday on Capri? Exploring the island and the nearby Amalfi Coast by sea! Set off from Capri on board a luxury Itama 40 speedboat, and enjoy the beautiful island coastline while stopping for a relaxing swim before sailing to Nerano, Positano, or Amalfi.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 6 April 2023 to 12 May 2023 (All days) From 13 May 2023 to 1 June 2023 (All days) From 2 June 2023 to 11 September 2023 (All days) From 12 September 2023 to 24 September 2023 (All days) From 25 September 2023 to 22 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Itama 40 speedboat for your private use
- Tour around the island of Capri
- Sail to the destination of your choice on the Amalfi Coast
- Private cabin and bathroom
- Free wifi (upon request)
- Soft drinks
- Sun mattresses
- Sun awning
- Beach towels
- Guide of Capri
- Docking fees
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (optional, to be paid at the grotto, € 15/person)
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri