The easiest way to reach Capri directly from the Salerno airport is with our VIP transfer via luxury vehicle and speedboat. Also available from Capri to the Salerno airport for the return trip.
Departure from: Capri, Salerno
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer by luxury vehicle and speedboat along the selected route.
- Two options are available:
- 1. Sail along the Amalfi Coast (via Salerno): car service transfer to the port of Salerno where you board a speedboat to cruise past Amalfi, Positano, and the Amalfi Coast. This transfer takes roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes, of which 1 hour and 10 minutes are at sea.
- 2. Sail along the Sorrentine Peninsula (via Stabia): car service transfer to the port of Marina di Stabia where you board a speedboat to cruise past the Sorrentine coastline. This transfer takes roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes, of which 40 minutes are at sea.
- Private transfer via powerful Itama 40 speedboat with wc, internal cabin, padded sundeck, fresh-water shower, awning, beach towels, and Wi-Fi
- Taxi from your hotel on Capri to the Marina Grande port (or vice versa)
- 1 bag (max 20 kg) per person
- Taxes and fuel
- Safety equipment
- Child and adult life vests
- Bags exceeding 20 kg (€30/bag)
- Tips and extras
If your hotel in Capri is located in a pedestrian area or cannot be reached by taxi, the driver will drop you as close as possible.
We will contact you shortly to arrange pick-up times and location.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri