The easiest way to reach Capri directly from the Salerno airport is with our VIP transfer via luxury vehicle and speedboat. Also available from Capri to the Salerno airport for the return trip.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 2 hours
from 8 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 14 June 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 15 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 19 September 2021 to 23 September 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer by luxury vehicle and speedboat along the selected route.
- Two options are available:
- 1. Sail along the Amalfi Coast (via Salerno): car service transfer to the port of Salerno where you board a speedboat to cruise past Amalfi, Positano, and the Amalfi Coast. This transfer takes roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes, of which 1 hour and 10 minutes are at sea.
- 2. Sail along the Sorrentine Peninsula (via Stabia): car service transfer to the port of Marina di Stabia where you board a speedboat to cruise past the Sorrentine coastline. This transfer takes roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes, of which 40 minutes are at sea.
- Private transfer via powerful Itama 40 speedboat with wc, internal cabin, padded sundeck, fresh-water shower, awning, beach towels, and Wi-Fi
- Taxi from your hotel on Capri to the Marina Grande port (or vice versa)
- 1 bag (max 20 kg) per person
- Taxes and fuel
- Safety equipment
- Child and adult life vests
- Bags exceeding 20 kg (€30/bag)
- Tips and extras
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Transfers leaving from Salerno to sail past the Amalfi Coast (option 1) take slightly longer than those departing from Stabia to cruise the Sorrentine Peninsula (option 2). In case of adverse weather or sea conditions, we can opt for the shorter sail (option 2) regardless of which option you selected when booking.
If your hotel in Capri is located in a pedestrian area or cannot be reached by taxi, the driver will drop you as close as possible.
We will contact you shortly to arrange pick-up times and location.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri
Other offers Priore Capri Boats Excursions
From € 400 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 580 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,300 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 750 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 850 Per group |Max 10 passengers
From € 650 Per group |Max 10 passengers
"Fantastico, we are very satisfied from great services and rigrous working. Mrs. Guisy who is someone very professional and very kind. I am very impatient to work again with PEGASO"
"Magnificent boat; luxurious, fast, spotless and clean. Even better than on the home page. Kind and very professional captain, and we saw all the best spots along the coast. Highly recommended! "
Giorno assolutamente perfetto
Non posso davvero elogiare abbastanza Priore Capri. Mia moglie ed io eravamo a Napoli per il nostro anniversario e volevamo fare un giro in barca perché il brutto tempo ci aveva impedito di fare uno more »
Absolutely perfect day
I really can't praise Priore Capri enough. My wife and I were in Naples for our anniversary and wanted to do a boat tour as bad weather had stopped us doing one on our honeymoon. We were absolutely... more »
Sono appena tornato da 10 giorni in Italia ed è stato tutto fantastico, fantastico, così divertente e vale ogni centesimo. Abbiamo fatto e visto tante cose e nessuno voleva andarsene! Questa è stata more »