Get ready for the most unforgettable day of your vacation with seven hours far from the crowds and traffic on your private gozzo boat off the Amalfi Coast with a skipper who is a local expert and a customized itinerary.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 9 September 2024 (All days) From 10 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on board a private gozzo with internal cabin, wc, shower, and stereo system from Positano
- English-speaking skipper to cruise along the Amalfi Coast for 7 hours
- Take in picturesque coastal highlights like Conca dei Marini and the Emerald Grotto (tickets extra)
- Swim and snorkel along the coast in quiet coves and caves
- Stop to explore Amalfi by land (about 4 hours of free time)
- Optional lunch (not included) in Amalfi or Cetara, if desired
- Return to Positano
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided
- Safety equipment
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur on board
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (€6/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Entrance to sights and museums
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Tips and extras
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock, plus a change of clothes that covers your shoulders and knees to enter the Amalfi cathedral.
We offer extras like lunch on board, wine or other alcoholic beverages, cakes, flowers, gifts, and private guide services to visit Amalfi on land with a supplemental charge. Just let us know your special requests and we will do our utmost to make your boat tour with us flawless!
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea