Get ready for the most unforgettable day of your vacation with eight hours far from the crowds and traffic on your private gozzo boat off the Amalfi Coast with a skipper who is a local expert and a customized itinerary.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 30 June 2021 (Except on Saturday) - Low season From 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on board a private gozzo with internal cabin, wc, shower, and stereo system from Positano
- English-speaking skipper to cruise along the Amalfi Coast for 8 hours
- Take in picturesque coastal highlights like Conca dei Marini and the Emerald Grotto (tickets extra)
- Swim and snorkel along the coast in quiet coves and caves
- Stop to explore Amalfi by land (about 4 hours of free time)
- Optional lunch (not included) in Amalfi or Cetara, if desired
- Return to Positano
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided
- Safety equipment
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur on board
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (€6/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Entrance to sights and museums
- Lunch (available upon request)
- Tips and extras
Please look for our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt at the meeting point is near Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port.
Don't forget your swimsuit and sunblock.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "