Explore the Amalfi Coast's highlights in just a few hours with this private boat tour via traditional gozzo boat from Positano that includes breathtaking views, breaks to swim and snorkel, and even time on land in Amalfi.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 2 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private gozzo with internal cabin, wc, shower, and stereo system
- Four-hour tour of the Amalfi Coast from Positano with an English-speaking skipper
- Fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, Prosecco toast, and local liqueur provided on board
- Cruise along the coast past Conca dei Marini, Li Galli Islets, and more
- Stop at Emerald Grotto (tickets extra) and to swim and snorkel
- Towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles available
- Free time in Amalfi to sightsee on land
- Return to Positano
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (€6/person, to purchase at the cave)
- Entrance to sights and museums in Amalfi
- Tips and extras
Our meeting point is outside Bar Brasserie Covo dei Saraceni near the Positano port; you'll find our hostess wearing a Sea Living t-shirt.
Swimsuit and sunblock are recommended
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea
"Great experience "