Take a trip back in time with this guided tour of the UNESCO-listed ancient ruins in Pompeii. Follow your guide along Roman streets to visit the remains of homes and shops and admire frescoes and mosaics. Afterwards, walk to the edge of the volcanic crater atop Mt. Vesuvius.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 8 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up via air-conditioned minibus with an English-speaking guide
- Fast-track entrance to Pompeii with a guided walking tour inside
- Headsets for groups larger than 12 to hear your guide clearly
- Live commentary during the drive to Mt. Vesuvius
- Fast-track entry to the Mount Vesuvius National Park and free time to hike to the crater's edge
Due to road restrictions, we cannot wait at the meeting point so please arrive 5 minutes in advance of your departure time.
The length of the tour may vary based on traffic or weather. In case of unexpected delays, the guide may adjust the itinerary.
Tour can be multi-lingual.
Access to Mount Vesuvius is subject to favorable weather conditions. If weather conditions change unexpectedly on the day of your tour and access is prohibited, we will offer as alternative a skip the line ticket to visit Herculaneum.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sorrento)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast